Students who meet the minimum admission requirements and applied for engineering are invited to write the engineering test on any of the dates given below. You can jump the gun and book your test date in advance. The test forms part of the selection process and is compulsory.
Available dates to write the test for 2019:
- 25 March - NWU Potchefstroom
- 13 April - NWU Potchefstroom
- 11 May - NWU Potchefstroom - NWU Open Day
- 24 June - NWU Potchefstroom
- 28 June - NWU Potchefstroom
- 1 July - NWU Potchefstroom
- 27 July - NWU Potchefstroom
- 17 August - NWU Potchefstroom
- 5 October - NWU Potchefstroom
- 16 November - NWU Potchefstroom
The engineering test is taken over one day.
Please bring the following when you come to write the test:
- Student number as it appears on this letter
- Identity document
- CV containing information on leadership, sports, cultural activities, work experience, previous fields of study, etc.
- Copy of your final grade 11 results
- Copy of your most recent matric results
- Copy of all post-school academic reports
- Copy of any career guidance reports, proof of awards/prizes, and other relevant documentation
- Something to eat and drink during the tests and over lunch
- NO CALCULATOR may be used
Please take note that you must make an appointment to write the test.
Contact Sonette Becker to make a booking to write the test at:
- 018 299 1318
- NWU, Potchefstroom Campus, Building N1, Room 36