The Faculty of Engineering hosted 7 engineering days during 2021. These events took place on Saturdays and was open to learners in Grade 10 to 12. During these engineering days, prospective students obtained information about the different disciplines of engineering offered at the Potchefstroom campus of the North-West University.
The following aspects were covered:
- What does the work of an engineer in this specific field entail?
- Where do engineers in this specific field work?
- Will I be able to work abroad with my NWU engineering degree?
- What does the curriculum entail?
- What marks do I need to get into the programme?
- How do I apply for this specific programme?
Depending on how lockdown restrictions will change in 2022, there will either be engineering days, or engineering weeks, or both next year.
For more information, please contact Angela Danster at email@example.com.